Sunday, December 4, 2011

There's No Place Like Home

Presently, we travel about 6 to 7 months out of the year. I love seeing new places, especially along the coastlines. We just returned home a few days ago, and I'm so happy to be home. Home at last! But now my home is a mess. ha! Stacks and stacks of stuff to put away. But......ask me about my bed!?! I was longing for my bed for many, many months. The most comfortable ever! Ahhh....it's nice to be back. THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
I'm a bead embroidery jewelry designer, and I've been doing everything else BUT hand stitching! I need to be beading for my Etsy challenge. Perhaps the mess will have to wait. I'll try to post a pic of some of the places we travel. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. After a time away--My bed is the most comfortable thing on earth! Its always good to get home!

    ReplyDelete