Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello there! Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I kept getting an error message. I finally figured it out! I have to log in using internet explorer and not directly. Dah! Who would of known?!? Well, I'll try to bring this up-to-date briefly.









Our first challenge theme for my Etsy Bead Embroidery Guild was "Winter Wonderland", and I finished late, but I'm so happy that I did finish. I didn't think about it at the time but this necklace would make a beautiful winter wedding statement bib necklace too. It's SO pretty. And I hope you like it too. The title is "Snow Angel".

The Legend of the Snow Angel

With the first fallen snow,
the snow Angel's arrive.
Down on a cloud, they will glide.
Their gentle touch in the fluffy snow
leaves an impression, so all will know.
Touched by an Angel is the snow.
by D.M. Baribault

No comments:

Post a Comment