Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sowing grass

While hubby was putting the finishing touches on our taxes there was yardwork waiting for me that needed to be done. I've spent the last 5 days fertilizing, weeding, and planting grass seed. Since we're not here in the summer, there's no one here to water. Needless to say, patches of grass die in the neglect and weeds find new homes in my yard. I have to manually water twice a day as our sprinkler system is down right now waiting for needed repairs.Please PRAY for RAIN or do a rain dance. (smile) And since I was on my feet for many hours, it stressed out my other foot, so I'm now back in a walking cast again! Ugh! It's always something, isn't it? LOL - It's my wish that everyone have a wonderful summer! Hugs! - Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment