Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Take a look our EBEG's blog. We have several people in the Beadsmith Competition and our upcoming Bead Fest #3 has a new deadline of July 10th. (Mine's done - Queen of Hearts necklace, see below post). So please read about it.
http://www.ebeguild.blogspot.com

Plus we have an upcoming silent partner swap that will be announced later. The coordinator for the swap sent out questionnaire's to all EBEG member's asking questions like what's your favorite(s) color(s) and what style of jewelry do you like.?. Then she mails them to a silent partner. Then each member is to make a piece of jewelry for their silent partner, take pics of the progress with some feedback as how or why you made this piece. Then mail the photo's to the coordinator that are to be posted and mail your finished piece to your silent partner. I've already received mine, but I haven't finished my piece for my silent partner. I believe the deadline is in August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment