Sunday, March 18, 2012


Annette de Goeij winning the Green Queen bangle bracelet on St. Patrick's Day made me think of my own collection. I use ribbon spool caddies with three dowels each to display them with (available at Oriental Trading). Works great! Growing up during the 60's we wore resin bangle bracelets with our "mod" outfits. Oh yes, I was into everything fashion back then! Hip huggers, tye-dye clothing, mod mini-skirts, etc. I was thrilled when I heard bangle bracelets were back in style. I only have about three resin and two bakelite that I kept from the 60's which are "vintage" now. Geez, I'm vintage too! Yeah, here's to vintage!!! Anyway, so I thought I'd share a few pics from my collection. They're so colorful! And with spring just around the corner, all of us can use some color along with the beautiful daffodils popping up already. Hope you enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. I have a few in my collection too...Keep things long enough they come back in style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms. Lori! Isn't that the truth. The peace sign is everywhere too. Definitely recycle trends. LOL

    ReplyDelete