Wednesday, March 7, 2012













The White Enchantress
Exude glamour and turn heads at every corner with this wedding statement bib necklace that's fit for a princess!  A mix of sterling silver plated stampings & filigree beads are hand picked and embedded with beads on interfacing, backed with white ultra-suede, and embellished with white translucent & clear lucite flower beads. The bead embroidery consists of white glass pearls, Czech fire-polish AB crystals, pearl seed & bugle beads, opal seed beads, and galvanized silver seed beads. All combined in this flattering style bib necklace with a gorgeous rhinestone clasp offers a romantic accent at the nap of the neck. A one-of-a-kind handsewn piece of art to embellish you on your "special day"!
So stunning!!

This necklace was made for my second challenge, filigree, with my Etsy Bead Embroidery Guild. I chose to incorporated my filigree beads into a bridal statement bib necklace for a soon to be beautiful bride! 

5 comments:

  1. I saw this earlier today On facebook. I'll bet this is just stunning in person because it is gorgeous in pictures! Beautiful work Catherine!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori!! However,today I re-did the photograph's as had yellowish cast when using regular lighting. This time, I used my Ott-lite & lightbox which is more natural lighting. I'm pleased as the white looks better. Hugs to you, my girlfriend! :-)

      Delete
  2. Memorable Moments is my suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay I have a few more for you :) Hope you like

    'Fit for a Queen' 'Princess Bride' 'Wedding Bliss'

    'Silver Frost' 'Forever'

    I still like my first one the best
    'Jack Frost's Bride'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm late. We made corn beef & cabbage & I'm just finishing with dishes. Oh, joy. ha!

    Okay....drum-roll.....and the winner is:

    ANNETTE......with "The White Enchantress"!

    Thank you so much everyone! I know I could count on you and do so appreciate all of your suggestions and support!

    ReplyDelete